The IWLA National Bylaws (Section 5.9) and IRS regulations require submission of certain information annually. As a result, we request that all chapters and state divisions submit the following information no later than August 14, 2020:
- A current copy of your Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation.
- A copy of your most recent IRS 990, 990-EZ or 990-N postcard.
- Copies of any corporate filings made with your state within the last 12 months (e.g., updated reports for corporate registration, current certification to solicit funds).
- Certificate of insurance listing your state division (if applicable) and the national organization as additional insureds.
- A completed copy of the chapter/division questionnaire describing conservation and education charitable activities conducted in the previous calendar year.
To help you complete your chapter/division questionnaire, we have provided samples with short descriptions of activities that chapters and divisions have submitted in previous years as well as a letter with more information and tips regarding the process. Please read the letter carefully, as there are important changes this year.
Questions? Contact Scott Kovarovics, Executive Director at (301) 548-0150 ext. 223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.