The Izaak Walton League doesn't take a "doom and gloom" approach to conservation. We work for practical solutions that balance conservation with sustainable use of natural resources.
Want to help find common-sense solutions to today's environmental problems? Join the League as a national member to support our conservation and advocacy work.
Plus you'll receive these benefits:
- Outdoor America magazine, the League's award-winning quarterly magazine
- E-news you can use each month to defend outdoor America
- Advocacy on your behalf to protect clean water, fish and wildlife, and outdoor recreation
- Networking with League members
- Scholarships that are only open to League members and their families
- Supporting the only organization training volunteers to protect clean water nationwide
Prefer to join a place-based conservation community? The League's 200+ chapters offer opportunities to enjoy outdoor America – and protect it for the enjoyment of others – in the company of friends, family, and neighbors. Each of our independently-run chapters manages their own membership process. Contact your local chapter for information on how to join.